SMHS Baseball Coach Brent Moseley is entering the Georgia Dugout Club Class of 2021 Hall of Fame!
Join the Dugout Club in Congratulating Coach Moseley!
Important Information and Dates
- PRIVIT - This must be completed. You will be receiving a follow-on email with PRIVIT instructions
- Mandatory workouts for 9th - 12th graders will be held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays.
- Beginning on Monday, August 24.
- Location - weight room (adjacent to the football concession stand)
- Coach Moseley will be taking temperature readings and asking 3 mandatory questions
- Try to arrive close to 6:30. Workouts will begin at 6:45
- Players must wear a mask and bring their own water
- Showers are Available
- The workouts will last about ~1 hour. Be patient the 1st week as we are learning
- Please email Coach Moseley (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your player plans on missing a workout
- Parents can also email Coach Moseley if you are not comfortable with your child attending
- Players involved in other SMHS fall sports (football, basketball, etc.) do not have to attend. Fall Sports will take priority
- Fall/Winter Workouts - watch out for emails with more details
- Tryouts - Tryouts will be the week of 1/18/2021
- Communication - In the fall, we will communicate via email and through the web site. We will use Remind after the season starts. Email email@example.com if you have any questions. Our website is www.smhsbaseball.com
- Golf Tournament - The annual golf tournament will be Friday, October 23rd. We need everyone's support. Please watch for additional communications from the Dugout Club and/or your grade coordinator. Grade Coordinators:
- Field Work Days - We will have several work days before the end of the year and start of tryouts. Watch for additional communications from the Dugout Club.
- Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter (@sm_basebal), Instagram (starrsmillbaseball), and facebook (Starr's Mill Dugout Club)